Many leagues will have their fantasy football drafts this weekend and that means owners will be looking for funny and unique names and logos for their 2016 teams.
Did you draft Julio Jones of the Atlanta Falcons?
Try 'Game of Jones' or 'Julio Think You Are?' or 'Julio Let the Dogs Out?'
Did you take a chance on suspended (for three games) Pittsburgh Steelers RB L'Veon Bell?
How about 'Le’Veon a Prayer' or 'When the Le'Veon Breaks' or 'Le'Veon la Vida Loca' or even 'For Whom The Bell Tolls'.
For Dez Bryant – 'The Walking Dez' or 'Dez Nuts' or 'Dez Does Dallas' or even 'Dez-ed & Confused' could work.
For NE Patriots TE Rob Gonkowski – 'It's a Hard Gronk Life' or 'Party Like a Gronk Star' or The Big Gronkowski.'
Bro Bible has designed a few like the one above for some 2016 fantasy football team names.
Here's Matthew Berry of ESPN's top ten fantasy football names so far for this season:
1. Dak in a Box — many
2. The Zeke-A-Virus — Charethcutestory on FantasyLife app
3. A Team Has No Name — many
4. Hooked on a Thielen — Papa Stone on Facebook
5. Schweddy Rawls — @markacollins
6. Teamy McTeamface — @billkuennen
7. Bortlestar Gallactica — Therron Hamaker on Facebook
8. Get me to the Zeke — @Serrano1677
9. Swim Shady (complete with Ryan Lochte avatar) — Brett Duvall on Facebook
10. You're my Boyd, Alfred Blue — Brian Faulkner on Facebook
More cool team names for specific players:
Grilled Brees Sandwich
Dude, Where’s Derek Carr?
Much Ado About Newton
Wham Bam Thank You Cam
The Blair Walsh Project
The Boldin and the Beautiful
The Tannehills have eyes
Super Mariota Bros
Antonio Brown Belt
Runs Like a Gurley
Bend it Like Beckham Jr.
Chris Ebony and Ivory
Rated R for Gore
Forgetting Brandon Marshall
Jamaal Charles in Charge
The Ertz Locker
It Ertz When I Pee
The Brady Bunch
Corn on the Cobb
The Real McCoy
Winning is My Forte
The Chive has even more names and pics here for team name ideas.